Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year 2014 and a following good News…..!

Hi Friends,
A very great and HAPPY New Year. I have been away from the blogging from quite days as I was on planning to take a trip out with the family, celebrate X-Mas and New Year eve.
Everything went as planned and I feel sorry for not to bring something good for your guys as a part of SharePoint Learning.
First of all I would like to take this pleasure that MS has re-awarded me as an MVP-SharePoint for the year 2014. You can check the global announcement here:
Alongside I have got a certification of MCT from MS.
These two New Year gift as really precious for me and I would like to thanks for all my readers and extended support from my MS team Lead and fellow MVP for the extended support.
I have few things on my agenda for this year which I would be the primary points of attention this year.
Ø  Change the look and feel of the blog: http://mossnwss.blogspot.com
Ø  Bring up new real time scenarios.
Ø  Share information on How To’s on SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
Ø  Learn the basic Development skills.
Ø  Certification on SharePoint Server 2013 by mid of this year.
Ø  Buying a domain name to give the blog a new name.
Ø  Plan to conduct some webcasts and speak on different occasion when given a chance.
Again with this, I wish you all the luck to you and wishing you the very HAPPY NEW YEAR to your family.
Please keep on sharing your love and drop some comments with the feedback of the content.
 
Thanks and Regards,
Amardeep Singh.

No comments:

Post a Comment